1. Cosmological evidence
2. Evidence from design
3. Evidence from the existence of moral absolutes
4. Evidence from the existence of non-material entities
5. The reality of God’s Word
1. The Universe created itself
2. The Universe has always existed
3. The Universe was created by God
• Eleven specific design evidences in the universe that testify to a Creator God
• Design in the cell
• The monarch butterfly
• The human body
1. There is evil in the world.
2. Evil is incompatible with God.
3. Therefore, God does not exist.
In addition, Mike answers other challenging questions.
• Did God create evil?
• Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
• If God is good and all-powerful, then why doesn’t He stop evil?
Learn more about CTI at http://www.CreationTraining.org