- Both the Bible and the Koran claim to be the word of God, but only the Bible bears the marks of divine inspiration while the Koran contains numerous errors, for example...
- The Koran is internally inconsistent in a number of places. One example, in Sura 2:256 the Koran says, "Let there be no compulsion in religions", while in other places, such as Sura 9:5 and 9:29, the Koran advocates fighting and killing non-Muslims who refuse to embrace Islam.
- The Koran also contradicts itself on key theological matters. For example, in regards to creation the Koran says in Sura 7:54 that the world was made in six days, but in Sura 41:9-12 it says God took eight days.
- The Koran is also wrong on basic issues of science. For example, in Sura 23:14 the Koran says that human beings are formed from a clot of blood; and Sura 18:86 states that the sun sets in a muddy pond.
- Contrary to the errors we find in the Koran, the Bible is internally consistent and scientifically accurate. The Bible contains no errors or contradictions.
Link to original