- Piltdown Man
- Nebraska Man
- Junk DNA
- Vestigial organs
- The Miller experiment
- Origin of stars
- Human and Chimpanzee DNA is only 2% different
- Rejection of the truth of God’s Word
- See more at: http://www.creationtraining.org/10-big-mistakes-made-by-evolutionists/
10 More BIG Mistakes Made by Evolutionists - Mike Riddle
1. Dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago
2. Large canyons require long ages to form
3. Antibiotic resistance
4. Life on other planets
5. The peppered moth
6. The monarch butterfly
7. Beneficial mutations
8. Carbon-14 dating
9. All real scientists believe in evolution
10. The Bible is outdated
- See more at: http://www.creationtraining.org/10-more-big-mistakes-made-by-evolutionists/
Apologetics 1, three challenges - Mike Riddle
- What is apologetics and why is it important for all Christians to learn and practice apologetics? Three Scriptures are given that mandate all Christians to be able to defend their faith (1 Peter 3:15; Jude 3; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5)
- Who did Cain marry?
- How could Adam name all the animals in one day?
- See more at: http://www.creationtraining.org/apologetics-1-mike-answers-three-challenges
Apologetics 2, four challenges - Mike Riddle
1. How could first three days of creation be literal days of the sun was not created until day 4?
2. Is creation too divisive to teach?
3. Where did all the water go after the Genesis Flood?
4. How could Noah fit all the animals on the Ark?
-See more at: http://www.creationtraining.org/apologetics-2-mike-answers-three-challenges
Apologetics 3, two challenges- Mike Riddle
1. What is a biblical worldview?
2. Is the battle really between science and the Bible?
The Bible defines what it means to have a biblical worldview in Matthew 22:37 and Romans 12:2. Mike also outlines the three major worldviews.
1. Secular worldview
2. Religious worldview (the largest population of people)
3. Biblical worldview
At the end of this challenge Mike gives a series of questions to help determine if you have a biblical worldview.
In the second challenge, Mike demonstrates that the battle is not between science and the Bible. True science always agrees with God’s Word. It man’s interpretation of the evidence that can be wrong. This is call evolution which is opposed to true science.
- See more at: http://www.creationtraining.org/apologetics-3-two-challenges-by-mike-riddle
For more see: CTI - Apologetics Training