Do you know the biblical signs of the 2nd Coming of Christ—“the end of the age”?
1. Money hungry Bible teachers (2 Peter 2:1-3)
2. Earthquakes (Matthew 24:7)
3. The moon becoming blood red (Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20)
4. Wars (Matthew 24:6)
5. Forsaking of the Ten Commandments (Matthew 24:12)
6. A cold religious system (2 Timothy 3:5)
7. Fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4--Watch www.evolutionVsGod.com)
8. Deadly diseases (Matthew 24:7)
9. Denial of a worldwide flood (2 Peter 3:5-6)
10. Marriage forsaken (1 Timothy 4:3)
11. Famines (Matthew 24:7)
12. Increase in vegetarianism (1 Timothy 4:3-4)
13. Knowledge increase (Daniel 12:4)
14. Cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)
15. Fear of the future (Luke 21:26)
16. Materialism (2 Timothy 3:4)
17. Increase in travel (Daniel 12:4)
18. Christians would be hated (Matthew 24:9)
19. Men would become rebellious, selfish, greedy, blasphemous, and unthankful (2 Tim. 3:2)
20. Jerusalem would cause political problems (Zechariah 12:3)
21. Mockers (motived by the sin of lust) would say these signs have always been (2 Peter 3:3-4).
22. But here’s the sign that gives us the time-frame: Jesus said that Jerusalem would be in non-Jewish hands “until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.” That happened in 1967. For the first time in 2,000 years the Jews obtained Jerusalem. The Bible is pin-point accurate.
The first time Jesus came, He came as the Lamb of God to suffer and die for the sins of the world. The second time He comes, He comes to bring Justice to an evil world. This is how the Bible puts it “…when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed” (2 Thessalonians 1:7-10). If you want to keep your life, get right with God today. See www.needGod.com for details.
Also check out: Noah—And the Last Days (see below)
[Related: GotQuestions: "What signs indicate that the end times are approaching?"]