INDOCTRINATION: PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND THE DECLINE OF CHRISTIANITY IN AMERICA
If you're not ready to take a hard look at the true state of public education, you will want to avoid this unflinching and highly controversial documentary. But that would be a mistake!
Nearly 90 percent of Christian children attend a public school. Their families have a vested interest in all that happens there. Join Scottish filmmaker Colin Gunn, a homeschool father of seven, on the field trip of a lifetime. Driving an old school bus, Colin and family travel across America, asking questions about the origins and social impact of American's public education system. Colin asks:
- Who established the American public school system?
- Are my kids physically and morally safe in the schools?
- Are the public schools religiously neutral?
- Should Christians try to be “salt and light” in public schools?
- Can the public school system be fixed or redeemed?
Featuring interviews with Samuel Blumenfeld, Col. John Eidsmoe, John Taylor Gatto, Ken Ham, Dr. Erwin Lutzer, Doug Phillips, Howard Phillips, Bruce Shortt, R.C. Sproul, Jr., Kevin Swanson and many more!
Order here: http://superstore.wnd.com/video/Education_2/IndoctriNation-Public-Schools-and-the-Decline-of-Christianity-in-America-DVD