Am I good enough to go to Heaven?
Of all the questions you will ask yourself in life, probably the most important is, “Am I good enough to go to Heaven?” The way to find this out is to ask yourself if you have obeyed the Ten Commandments (listed below). Most would answer the question, “Well, I’ve broken one or two, but nothing too serious, like murder, etc.”
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make for yourself an idol.
3. You shall not take the name of God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness (lie).
10. You shall not covet.
So, let’s go through them and see how you do... (click link)
Are you a good person?